Saturday, April 23, 2005

Hello! I guess this is where I Introduce Myself...

Well, hello everyone!
This is my first official blog, well, ever. As you can see from my post title, this is basically an introduction to myself - a little bit about me and where else you can find me on the WEB.
I'm a photographer and you can find me at a couple of places on the Internet:
My Sci-Fi Landscapes Images are represented by http://www.monsoonimages.com and you can purchase Stock and Gallery Prints from them, of my Sci-Fi landscapes.
I've lived in Malaysia now, since 1984. I'm sure I'll have plenty to say about that in upcoming posts as it is definitely different than living in the United States, which is where I am from - Lincoln, Nebraska to be more exact.
Anyway, please come back and see what I'm up to as I hope to keep everyone on my 'list' up-to-date, and, anyone else who would like to keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.