Monday, June 06, 2005

Using analog film to take high-speed science shots would be just a 'pain-in-the-UknowWhat'! I could not imagine using film nowadays. Digital photography allows for instant feedback. But don't let the ease of digital photography fool you - you still need to know what you are doing - you still need to know about high-speed lighting and composition and all the other aspects of photography. All that digital photography does is that it saves you film, time and money (you don't waste film or development expenses) and it gives you instant feedback - that's about it.

(c) 2005 Nawfal Nur ~ All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nawfal Nur, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on life photography still, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about life photography still.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.