Sunday, December 24, 2006

New Calendar Published TODAY!

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to update you on what's going on...I published my second 2007 Calendar today, it's called: "Cosmetics Radiant 2007," and you can see it by clicking on the title of this blog entry, or clicking on the photo above. If you like cool cosmetics images, then check it out. There is a preview at the sales page where you can see a couple pages from the calendar. Each month features one of my cosmetics photos, and I included a quotation from a well known photographer to accompany each of these images. According to reports I have received from customers regarding my first calendar, each photo is suitable for framing - the quality is VERY HIGH! I've chosen a 100% linen paper finish and the calendar is a very big, 13.75" (W) x 19.25" (H) - it is the flip over type of calendar. Therefore, just a hint of what you can do further with my calendar (more bang for the buck, so to speak), you can take finished months photos off the calendar, matte them and then have them framed. For the price, that is a great deal! Hope you like it. Regards, Nawfal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.