Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cherry Tomatoes in a White Bowl - Interpretive B&W

This is an interpretive black and white image of Cherry Tomatoes. Some people say (or more likely, brag), that they captured this-or -that subject exactly as it looked when they photographed it. That may be the case, but let me ask you this question: Where is the creativity in photographing something exactly as it is? There is no photographic interpretation in that type of shot, is there. Sure, I take "record" shots all the time, either because I want to, or because I have to, for a job. However, this image is different and unique and it is my vision. I hope to add a few shots, now and again, of my interpretive work. These photographs, for sure, are different from the subjects seen in the "real-world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.