Friday, August 17, 2007

URBAN MOTHERBOARDS, v.6, Edit B

Series: "Urban Motherboards."
Version: 6
Category: Fine Art
Sub-Category: Tech Art
Series Status: On-going.

Hi "Anyone!" Hehehehehehehe!

Is it just me, or am I missing something?

Because....I love this series! OK, OK, OK, I may be a little biased because I'm the Artist behind the images. But, I think the macro detail, the multitude of wonderful neon type of colors, the DOF, and the dreamlike quality of these Tech Art works make it seem like, as I say, like they are "Urban Landscapes."

Go visit my flickr gallery and review my work. I really hope that someone else out there is liking this series because I plan to continue with it.

Many Regards..."Live Long and Prosper"...and, "Nanu-Nanu!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.