Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Eye with Colored Contact, Edit G

Eye with a colored contact lens (& textured design).

Thanks to my model, Zuhirah, I owe her 2-Panadol for asking her to stand in direct sunlight, and looking in its general direction.

Notes about this Image:

This was a spur-of-the-moment shot. I was with my model and noticed she had her contacts in and asked her to go stand out in the sun, and she obliged - very kind heart!

The interesting thing is that the original looked nothing like this. I cropped, adjusted, and re-adjusted many times, using several different editions until I got the look I needed to get.

I think the total time it took to get this look was about 6-hours of Paint Shop Pro and Photo Impact work.

I had a general idea of what I wanted, but again, it wasn't until I saw it, that I knew the look I was going for and needed.

And then, I said, enough is enough, I like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.